Ripped unnamed scan-able NPC characters under the weak excuse that they might all be representative of various brands in the game and having models makes me feel special.
Random tidbits from the process.
- Rayca Hoshi, shopkeeper at Pavo Real Stationside near Hachiko, wears a Pegaso outfit.
- Yuu Narumi, shopkeeper at KuraKura near Hachiko, wears a Gatito outfit.
- Aily Ueno, shopkeeper at Edoga the Shop in 104, wears a Pavo Real outfit.
- May Kurokawa, shopkeeper at Bel Airplane in the Shibu Dept. Store, wears a Dragon Couture outfit.
- HT Masuoka, shopkeeper at le Grand in Cadoi City, wears a Jupiter of the Monkey outfit.
- Yosh Ishino, shopkeeper at Cyco Records in Udagawa, wears a Gatito outfit.
Not everyone wears clothes suited to a specific brand. The restaurant owners mostly don't have corresponding small sprites with the exception of Ken Doi at Ramen Don. The Shibu-Q Heads staff, the AMX guy and the shopkeeper at Towa Records don't have small sprites either.
The Mus Rattus workers, the JotM worker in Cat Street, and the Natural Puppy shopkeeper have outfits that resemble the random walking NPCs, but don't directly match.