Archived news from the main page.
Most Recent Edit
- April 22, 2018
The World Ends with You was released 10 years ago in North America!
- April 18, 2018
The World Ends with You was released 10 years ago in Europe!
- January 11, 2018
The World Ends With You -Final Remix- has been announced for the Nintendo Switch! The trailer is at the beginning of this Nintendo Direct: https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/
- July 27, 2017
The World Ends With You was released 10 years ago in Japan! Happy 10th Birthday, TWEWY!
- April 24, 2017
The World Ends With You was released 9 Years ago in Australia!
- April 22, 2017
The World Ends With You was released 9 Years ago in North America!
- April 18, 2017
The World Ends With You was released 9 Years ago in Europe!
- January 24, 2017
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 has been released, this collection includes an HD Remake of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, a Kingdom Hearts game featuring Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and Joshua!
- June 2016
The World Ends With You Wiki is now part of Wikia's RPG Gaming Footer! (Info Here)
- April 2016
The World Ends With You's Neku, Shiki, and Mr. Mew make it in as costumes in Kingdom Hearts Unchained.
- June 2015
Solo Remix now works on iOS 8+ Devices.
- February 2015
Solo Remix on iOS 8 has been temporarily shutdown until further notice due to a bug that impedes progression.
- January 2015
"Twister" and "Calling" have been released as DLC tracks for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call!
- January 18, 2013
Square-Enix discusses Solo Remix secret ending
- October 23, 2012
The World Ends with You -Live Remix- announced in a collab with Square-Enix and GREE!
- August 29, 2012
TWEwY director Tatsuya Kando has hinted at new content coming in the future.
- August 26, 2012
An iOS port of TWEwY, subtitled Solo Remix, has been announced.
- August 20, 2012
Square Enix has launched a new TWEwY-related countdown page
- July 26, 2012
Today it has been five years since The World Ends with You was released!
- April 20, 2012
Tetsuya Nomura hints at more The World Ends with You in a interview with Nintendo Dream!
- April 5, 2012
Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 31st, 2012 in North America!
- February 13, 2012
Jesse David Corti confirmed as Neku in KH3D!
- January 19, 2012
Kingdom Hearts 3D set for release on March 29th, 2012!
- January 18, 2012
Shiki, Joshua, Beat and Rhyme appear in this week's Famitsu!
News Archive Edit
- December 17, 2011
Jump Festa 2012 event confirms Rhyme and Shiki's appearance in KH3D!
- December 14, 2011
Joshua and Beat to make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3D!
- September 21, 2011
Tetsuya Nomura hints at a possible The World Ends With You sequel during a interview in this week's Famitsu
- September 15, 2011
Neku Sakuraba is set to have a appearance during the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!
- March 29, 2011
TwinlightEqua is promoted to Administrator.
- March 3, 2011
Minish Link is promoted to Bureaucrat.
- August 8, 2010
Tetsuya Nomura expresses interest in developing a sequel to The World Ends with You for the Nintendo 3DS.
- February 12, 2009
Tatsuya Kando states The World Ends with You could have a sequel during a IGN Interview.
- April 22, 2008
- Twewy wiki created!
- April 25, 2008
- Table of Contents added
- Navigation updated
- Many new pages created, but mostly stubs for now
- April 26, 2008
- FAQ from the Gamefaqs board temporarily hosted here
- Added links to this wiki to the Wikipedia article about this game, the Open Directory Project, and some others
- April 27, 2008
- All the 304 pin images uploaded. Please use them anywhere in the wiki.
- Default skin set to Monaco; you can change skin in your personal preferences
- Navigation updated for Monaco skin
- April 30, 2008
- All 304 Pin pages are created. Many of them still skeletons.
- May 1, 2008
- Two new Pin Lists are here: list with thumbnails and full detail list
- All 304 individual Pin pages populated with data. Still need more tin pin, growth, and acquisition data.
- Pin Lists now look up information from individual pin pages such as Template:Pin 001.
- May 5, 2008
- Started organizing items into a database.
- May 6, 2008
- First draft of the item database is out.
- May 7, 2008
- Item database is live. Each item has its own page. Lists are here: Thread List, Food List, Swag List.
- All 472 item icons uploaded.
- May 8, 2008
- Resources for Editors has guidelines to style, categories, basic & advanced editing help
- May 11, 2008
- We are featured at RPG Portal.
- May 12, 2008
- May 14, 2008
- Tin Pin pin info and Info1 data 100% complete & verified for pins.
- Tin Pin field and abilities updated.
- You can now type pin name in the search box to find the pin (pin number works as well).
- May 15, 2008
- Japanese vs English versions: visual pin comparison
- Want to find pins that can't be evolved? This is the place.
- Send Recent Changes directly to your desktop. How to sign up.
- May 16, 2008
- We are in Wikia Spotlight. Please help welcome new users.
- May 17, 2008
- May 24, 2008
- August 3, 2008
- Google Street View now has street pictures of Shibuya. Add them to articles!
- June 6, 2008
- Anyone willing to help with admin duties? Please comment here.
- May 31, 2008
- Numerous improvements in pin evolution, psych analysis, Noise locations, thread abilities data.