Issue closed ??? Edit
124->125 with BPP issue is closed; our data was correct.
Someone posted this message. This contradicts our own pin database, as well as Gamefaqs FAQ and Gamefaqs board evolution sticky. Could someone please double check if 124 can really evolve into 125 via BPP? (So far I thought it's only by SDPP.)
- I've just confirmed on my game that pure BPP does not evolve 124 into 125. BPP masters it. Paranoidkirb 02:40, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
posted 06-17-08 3:40 AM ET
- I had a 124 pin at half way through level 3 with BPP only. I leveled it with SDpp Mpp and Bpp and all results were a mastered 124. I got it from the quest reward in week 2 day 3. Is it possible that 124s obtained in battles are capable of evolution? This may just be a bug... tho seems like they would be going out of their way to make it happen. I'll test it once I get to the part of the game that lets me farm them.
- It's more likely that you missed the evolution level for SDPP, since some pins evolve at a earlier level than the final one.
- I'm pretty sure that I evolved that quest reward one too. Silktail 01:17, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- I just tried it with SDPP and BPP, both master 124 and does not evolve it, I'm sure of it Tsaitgaist. 11:56, 04/07/08 UTC
200 into 201 via MPP? Edit
Seems like nobody can get this to happen (see Talk:Pin 200). Can anyone confirm?
90 into 97 via MPP? Edit
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=935689&topic=42984206&page=4 reports that it doesn't happen. Anyone?
No, 90 evolves into 97 via Battle PP. Cylushylia 02:04, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
018 -> 014 via MPP? Edit
Anyone could double check please?
- Doesn't happen. MPP masters it. Tessara 21:49, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Stalwart at the Mount Edit
I bought Stalwart at the Mount from Towa, so it is like the other 3 (I know for sure because I don't have Ulitmate yet, so that is the only place I could have gotten it).
Lazy Bomber, More Uses... Edit
LoZDestroyer 19:39, 20 May 2008 (UTC)I'm pretty sure Lazy Bomber, when Level *, has 9 uses. It has a Use Bonus upon leveling, and 7 levels with 3 initial uses. Mathcraft makes that become 9 at Level 7/7. I don't want to change it myself, however, because I COULD be wrong, and I can't exactly check, as I'm grounded from using my DS. >.<
This is correct. 184.108.40.206 11:57, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Brainy Cat Edit
I seem to be able to buy Brainy Cat from the Remedial Herbs and such after a while for 25000. It's not listed here and I don't know exactly how to edit it...just thought I'd point it out.
220.127.116.11 01:05, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- It is listed here, at least that is what it means by "Shibu Dept. Store (File Specific)". But I'll change it to "Herbal remedies - Shibu Dept. Store (File Specific)" so it's clearer.
- Now you mention it though, it is missing from the Shop List. I'll add that too. But 25000? That's more than the alternatives, so I'm going to leave the price blank, just in case it's been confused with the other File Specific pins which are that price.
- Silktail 13:20, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- I can buy Brainy Cat from the herbal medicine shop at Shibu Dept. Store as well, but for me, the cost is 10000, not 25000. Skulls 20:48, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- I had a feeling they would be the same. I'll change this on the Shop List. Silktail 00:17, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
053 -> 054 via BPP Edit
053 evolves in 054 wuth SDPP and BPP (not shown). Please double check Tsaitgaist. tested on 11:58, 04/07/08 UTC
031 -> 032 via BPP Edit
032 evolves in 032 wuth SDPP and BPP (not shown). Please double check Tsaitgaist. tested on 11:59, 04/07/08 UTC
159 mastered via SDPP Edit
159 is mastered via BPP and SDPP. 159 does not evolve in 160 via SDPP. Tsaitgaist.tested on 12:07, 04 July 2008 UTC
013 mastered via SDPP Edit
013 is mastered via BPP and SDPP. 013 does not evolve in 017 via SDPP. Tsaitgaist. tested on 9:16, 05 July 2008 UTC
013 does evolve into 017 via SDPP. I got blank 013 and left it to gain PP only through shutdown and it evolved into 017. So 013 is not mastered via SDPP, but intead evolves into 017. 18.104.22.168 12:22, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
155 -> 156 via BPP Edit
155 evolves in 156 with BPP, did not tested SDPP yet Tsaitgaist. tested on 09:36, 05 July 08 UTC
083 -> 085 via BPP Edit
083 evolves in 085 with BPP, did not tested SDPP yet Tsaitgaist. tested on 09:36, 05 July 08 UTC
085 -> 086 via BPP Edit
086 evolves in 086 with BPP, did not tested SDPP yet Tsaitgaist. tested on 09:36, 05 July 08 UTC
025 -> 028 via SDPP Edit
025 evolves in 028 with SDPP (not shown) and BPP, but at level 6 of 8. Don't knew if MPP will master it at level 6 or 8 ? Are there other pins which evoloves earlier ?Tsaitgaist tested on 15:05, 05 July 08 UTC
087 -> 088 via SDPP Edit
087 evolves in 088 with SDPP (not shown) and BPP. Tsaitgaist tested on 15:20, 05 July 08 UTC
131 -> 132 via SDPP Edit
131 evolves in 132 with SDPP (not shown) and BPP. Tsaitgaist tested on 15:20, 05 July 08 UTC
Curious behavior(pins 113 and 222-226) Edit
I managed to evolve 113 one time with BPP, but this time it doesn't work. The pin is the same, but is it possible that evolution depend on where you get it, and the conditions of evolution ? I can show a video if needed Tsaitgaist tested on 15:21, 05 July 08 UTC
Unrelated to the above, but definitely curious: Pins 222-226 have sometimes evolved through BPP without going through all the levels. This has happened on more than one occasion, usually when gaining a heap of BPP. Around 300-400, maybe even more. A pin would evolve while not even having reached level 5. Can anyone check when this happens. The only explanation I can think of is that the pin evolves regardless of the level, when you gain all the needed (B)PP to otherwise fill all levels. But the pin did not cycle through all the levels.Iceman B 02:44, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
It happens with most Pins, not just the Eden Set. Most pins that can evolve do so before their final level. Exsanguinate
- My Pin 222 evolved at Level one after a 7 chain battle Then pin 223 evolved at level 2, 224 at lvl 3 , 225 at lvl 4 Have not tried to evolve 226
"The only explanation I can think of is that the pin evolves regardless of the level, when you gain all the needed (B)PP to otherwise fill all levels"
Agreed. Ive seen this happen to. (Forgot what pin it was though. Happened after that final chain battle thing.)
Verity- 13:54, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Lots of pins have early evolution levels. It has nothing to do with how much PP you got, just the appropriate level and dominance. E.g. Pin 118 Octo Squeeze has 6 levels, but evolves with SDPP dominance at level 3(Pin 119) and with MPP dominance to level 4 (Pin 120). Silktail 00:18, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
The Psyches Edit
- Looks like its an article/wikia problem. XienZo 22:13, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think it might be another Semantic MediaWiki problem, since the editing preview only works if I remove certain entries from the page's query. But that's a guess, as I have no idea about that. Silktail 02:33, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Pin List G's weird text Edit
The top part of the chart is all... mushed... Anyone know how to fix it? (like it says Ice Blow (アイスブロウ, Aisu Burou?) is a pin in The World Ends with You. and continues). MistralsA 19:14, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think I know exactly what the problem might be... unfortunately if I'm right, we'll be forced to make a very specific edit to every single one of the 300+ Pin articles to sort the problem out -- Sorceror Nobody 19:10, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
EDIT: Yep, it's exactly as I thought. We need to add a noinclude to the pin articles; see my edit on Pin 001 for reference -- SN
EDIT 2: Ok, I've done up to and including Pin 010. We still need to do something about this article though, on two counts:
- The table is too wide; it goes off the side of the article. Maybe we should consider making the text in it smaller
- The table is just huge full stop, and this makes the article load slowly, and edits take ages to save too. Perhaps instead of dividing the table into the Pin groups, we could have multiple separate headings for each one and do separate tables. It would hardly make any actual difference to the thing itself, but would make it a hell of a lot more managable, right?
-- Sorceror Nobody 20:23, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Aren't the pictures the main cause of the slowdown? There are alternative lists without those which should load faster. I'm not sure how you are planing to break the list down, but it might work for another alternate list. Otherwise acceptable width probably depend on your computer-browser setup (was fine for me before). Silktail 01:29, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Yes, the pics are a major slowdown, but I suspect they would be less of a problem if my suggestion was carried out. The way I mean the tables to be split is... well, you know the existing "colspan=14" intervals labelled with each brand? Instead of those, break the table there and have the brand as the subheading that part of the table is under. Like this:
|001||Ice Blow||1200||A||Piercing Pillar||Attack: 27||100%||1 use||0s||5.5s||Sold by Molco|
Sold by 104
|Pin 002 by SDPP||Slash vertically up on empty space to form an icicle. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|002||Ice Risers||6300||A||Piercing Pillar||Attack: 43||100%||1 use||0s||5.9s||Evolves from Pin 001||Slash vertically up on empty space to form three icicles. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|012||Happy Beam||1100||A||Energy Rounds||Attack: 35||20%||15 uses||0s||4s||Sold by Cadoi City|
Sold by Shibukyu Stationside
|Pin 013 by BPP|
Pin 015 by MPP
|Slash across Neku to fire a penetrating bullet in that direction. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|013||Natural Magnum||600||A||Energy Rounds||Attack: 37||20%||10 uses||0s||5s||Evolves from Pin 012|
Dropped by 20 N
|Pin 017 by SDPP|
Pin 014 by MPP
|Slash across Neku to fire a three-way bullet in that direction. Inflicts damage on contact.|
With it broken into smaller sections, you can just edit one section if you want, which should drastically reduce load times for editing as it's not having to cope with 304 Pins' worth of pics and info at once -- Sorceror Nobody 10:22, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
file specific? Edit
what does it mean when its file specific?
22.214.171.124 21:58, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Table error Edit
Can someone please fix the Obtain section for pin #199, 252, 253, 257?