Swag is the catch-all for items that are neither food nor threads. It includes:
- Quest items
- Manuals (book-like items that describe different aspects of gameplay)
A Swag List can be seen here.
Stickers are items that permanently increase the players abilities. They are sometimes rewards in the main storyline, and they can also be obtained by clearing extra walls in a day. Many are also Quest items from various stores.
Sticker Types include:
- Attack up: Increase the Attack of a character.
- Defense up: Increase the Defense of a character.
- Fusion level up: Increase the maximum fusion level of Neku's partner to do more complex and powerful Fusions.
- Pin Slots: Increase the number of pins that Neku can wear at one time.
- Movement: Allow the use of certain movement types, like Neku Dash, Shiki's jump and dodge, and Joshua's dodge and levitation.
- Chain Battles: Increase the number of possible battles chained together.
- Difficulty Settings: Allow the changing of the difficulty setting of the game.
- Phone menu options: Allow the access of new areas of the phone, like the Tin Pin Slammer Multiplayer.
- Hollow Leg: Allow players to eat as much as they want without having to wait until the next day; in other words, this removes the "byte" limit.