Pteropus Canor's sprite
|Date(s) Encountered||Boss - Week 3: Day 2|
Blue Noise - Week 3: Day 3
|Pin Drops||U - Righty Cat (1.30%)|
H - Pteropus (5.00%)
N - 10,000 Yen (20.00%)
E - 10,000 Yen (10.00%)
- "More powerful than Vespertilio, but cursed with the same weakness. Light it up and strike!"
- — Noise Report
- Dark Immortality: If there are any Happycore Bat perched in the wires in the Top-screen, the stage lighting's power will be drained leaving the Bottom-screen stage in darkness. While shrouded in darkness, Pteropus is invulnerable to attack. Erasing the Happycore Bats perched in a nest of wires will restore power to that lighting set. With one set of lights powered on, Pteropus will be vulnerable. With both sets of lights powered on, Pteropus will fall to the ground paralyzed and take double damage.
- Piercing Wing: Pteropus can attack on the Bottom-screen by slicing the ground with its wings. While the attack is relatively well telegraphed and only deals a moderate amount of damage, it affects a surprising large area of the bottom screen. When both lights are off, this is the only attack Pteropus will use on the Bottom-screen.
- Sonar: Sometimes it will hang on the ceiling and start using a sonar represented by green circles that will approach Neku and stun him.
- Double Shuriken: After 75% of it's HP Gauge has been depleted, Pteropus Canor will start firing two giant shurikens from one side of the room that will cycle forward and then backward similarly to a boomerang.
- Wing Slash: It will quickly slash at Neku to injure him with its long wing. A rare attack that is not usually used. It will also start using it after 75% of it's HP Gauge has been depleted.
- Golden Bat: In very rare occasions Pteropus Canor will transform into a Golden Bat, its true from.
- Screen Change: When the Golden Bat form is being used, all abilities will be lost, however it can now change screen extremely quickly.