- Lapin Angelique is the name of both the brand and the pin. This article is about the brand Lapin Angelique.
Pins of this brand mostly attack with tap commands. There is also a line of health restoration pins. The art on the pins usually depicts bats, rabbits, spiders, and needles in a renaissance art decor.
Lapin Angelique's main store is in A-East and is one of the earliest accessible stores in the game. Staffed by Princess K, many of their threads have powerful, double-edged abilities, but also have a high bravery requirement. The double-edged threads trade power for a drawback, or induce SOS, which can in turn be used to the player's advantage.
Featured Pins Edit
- Lolita Skull is an excellent Healing pin in that it will heal ATK and DEF breaks, which is a must at hard difficulty. It can be class-bypassed.
- Kaleidoscope is the best Burst Rounds pin, though it is only available postgame.
- Black Rose is the only Doomed Defense+ pin (also postgame), which will halve the defense of enemies except most of the bosses. A very useful pin for grinding.
Lapin Angelique Suicide Special (LASS) Edit
Lapin Angelique threads are often used in SOS setups, which cut Neku's half of the HP bar to 0 in exchange for ATK and DEF boosts that trump all other maingame setups, providing massive damage potential. The synergistic week 3 setup that exclusively uses Lapin Angelique threads are known as the Lapin Angelique Suicide Special (LASS). All the threads are purchased at A-East/Lapin Angelique.
The drawback of LASS is that it requires Neku to have 152 BRV to equip Vampire Dress, the key item. Make sure to diligently raise Neku's BRV during week 2 if you wish to take advantage of this setup!
There are three configurations: Balanced LASS, ATK LASS, and EXP LASS.
- The days in italics are the earliest possible days the player may obtain each item, though it is recommended to purchase them on W3D2 using the buying order listed below.
- BALANCED LASS
- This is the classic setup with the best DEF boost of the three. The SOS DEF boost guarantees at least 54 DEF on Neku. Cape is unavailable until W3D5, but Ribbon Mini-hat may act as a placeholder until then.
- W3D2: +19 ATK, +110% SOS ATK, +17 DEF, +10%/60% SOS DEF (see Buying Order), +28 HP
- W3D5: +24 ATK, +90% SOS ATK, +26 DEF, +110% SOS DEF, -8 HP
- ATK LASS
- This variation throws caution into the wind and goes for the highest possible damage. Cape over Red Two-tier Skirt may seem odd, but will actually deal more damage.
- Ribbon Mini-hat - W1D3 (SOS ATK Boost 1)
- Goth Bondage Coat - W3D2 (Jinxed high ATK)
- Vampire Dress - W3D2 (SOS ATK Boost 2)
- Cape - W3D5 (SOS DEF Boost 2)
- W3D2: +41 ATK, +100% SOS ATK, +5 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, -9 HP
- W3D5: +49 ATK, +100% SOS ATK, +10 DEF, +50% SOS DEF, -47 HP
- EXP LASS
- Want to level up like crazy? Now EXP can be gained at a rapid rate: 190% on normal difficulty, and 285% on hard! This is the only LASS that can be obtained as early as W2D5 (when Tin Pin Thrift is available), though excess money is wasted on raising Princess K's FSG. Compared against Balanced LASS, it has slightly higher ATK, but much lower DEF.
- Goth Bondage Coat - W3D2 (Jinxed high ATK)
- Vampire Dress - W3D2 (SOS ATK Boost 2)
- W2D5 placeholder: Ribbon Mini-hat - W1D3 (SOS ATK Boost 1)
- Ribbon Shoes - W2D3 (Jinxed EXP Boost)
- Gold Band (EXP Boost 2) [See here for purchasing instructions]
- W2D5 w/Asymmetric Jersey: +19 ATK, +50% SOS ATK, +17 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, +49 HP
- W3D2: +40 ATK, +80% SOS ATK, +19 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, +53 HP
Buying Order Edit
- FSG Lv.7 (¥80000) is required to unlock the abilities of Vampire Dress and Ribbon Shoes. Due to the shop's non-linear FSG level increment, it is important buy all items in a specific order to conserve money. FSG levels only increase by 1 after a single purchase, and any leftover yen value is cut off. For example, buying Vampire Dress @FSG Lv.1 will only contribute ¥4000 towards FSG. The optimum buying order for W3D2 and EXP LASS W2D5 is detailed as follows:
|LV||REQ *¥1K||Balanced LASS||ATK LASS||EXP LASS W3D2||EXP LASS W2D5|
|2||26||Vampire Dress, Blond Wig||Ribbon Shoes, S&A Warmers|
|5||10||Spiderweb Jersey||Filler||Ribbon Shoes||Filler|
|6||20||Red Two-tier Skirt, Lace Bonnet||Vampire Dress, Lace Bonnet||Asymmetric Jersey, Blond Wig|
|-||2x Vampire Dress (W3D2)|
- Filler can be anything in the shop, but the combination with the least amount of waste is 2x Lace Bonnet and Ribbon Mini-hat, costing ¥10200. The initial setup is complete once the items @FSG Lv.6 are bought, shown as Cost1. Additional costs @FSG Lv.7 are shown as Cost2. The ¥55000 in the EXP LASS setups is the cost of the Gold Band.
- An issue occurs with Balanced LASS. The abilities of Spiderweb Jersey and Cape both require FSG Lv.8, but Cape is not yet available on W3D2. The player may choose to keep Spiderweb Jersey's ability locked until W3D5, or may choose to buy 2x filler (¥20400) to unlock it immediately.
Partner Threads Edit
- The partner should wear Slapshot, which increases the strength of the puck. Consult the Puck Power and Faster Puck sections for purchasing instructions.
Recommended Deck Edit
- The recommended deck is the Dragon Couture dream deck, which is the most powerful deck from W2D5 up until the end of the maingame.
- 2x One Grain, Infinite Promise (sub-slot) - W2D5: Buy One Stone, Many Birds at Dragon Couture, then evolve via mingle PP (Burst Rounds pin for puck passing)
- 2x Blue Blood Burns Blue - W2D5: [via Fiery Spirit, Spirited Fire and Flames Afar, Foes Aflame] Noise 12N @Scramble Crossing, then evolve twice via shutdown PP (Flame Blast)
- Tin Pin Thrift - W2D5: defeat Tenho at Tin Pin Slammer @Miyashita Park Underpass (Sacrifice)
- 1 pin of the player's choice
|Slapshot||BOY (Naraka)||Balanced LASS||ATK LASS (Cape)|
|One Grain, Infinite Promise||196||346||384||480|
|Blue Blood Burns Blue||104||183||203||251|
- Black Book Bag, the most powerful SOS item in the game, should be used once Neku has 300 BRV.
- Kaleidoscope may replace OGIP, and Black Rose is invaluable as a postgame grinding pin. Rhyme may be used as an alternative puck passer in order to hit immunity frogs.
Lapin Angelique Pins
|#||Name||Cls||Psych||Spec||Power||Sold by||Dropped by||Event reward||Evolves into||Info|
|166||Lolita Bat||A||Force Rounds||Attack||100||14 E||W3D2, Pig (Dogenzaka)|
|Touch empty space to fire a slow-moving bullet in that direction. Touch empty space mid-flight to alter its course.|
|167||Skull Rabbit||A||Force Rounds||Attack||121||Touch empty space to fire a bullet in that direction. Inflicts damage and sometimes Defense Break on contact.|
|168||Kaleidoscope||B||Burst Rounds||Attack||106||A-East||Press empty space to launch a bullet in that direction which fragments on enemy collision. The fragments also inflict damage on contact.|
|169||Lolita Emblem||B||Stellar Flurry||Attack||93||25 N||W3D6, Pig (Udagawa)|
|Rapidly tap an enemy any distance away and Neku will move in for a flurry of jabs.|
|170||Lolita Chopper||B||Stellar Flurry||Attack||94||Rapidly tap an enemy any distance away and Neku will move in for a flurry of jabs.|
|171||Link Spider||C||Thunderbolt||Attack||92||A-East||Touch an enemy to strike it with lightning. Touch additional enemies while the lightning flashes for a combo.|
|172||Web Spider||C||Thunderbolt||Attack||97||Touch an enemy to strike it with lightning. Touch additional enemies while the lightning flashes for a combo.|
|173||Network Spider||C||Thunderbolt||Attack||101||Touch an enemy to strike it with lightning. Touch additional enemies while the lightning flashes for a combo.|
|174||Lolita Mic||A||Street Jam||Attack||88||W3D5 Pig (West Exit Bus Terminal)||Shout into the microphone to create a shock wave. Inflicts continuous damage on all enemies as well as Defense Break. (Some enemies may be immune.)|
|175||Spider's Silk||B||Apport||Attack||96||66 HU, 73 All||Touch empty space to drop three boulders on that position. Inflicts damage on contact. Rapidly tap to rain more stones down.|
|176||Leopard||A||Cure Drink||Recovery||50||21 N|
|Touch the pin to restore HP.|
|177||Lolita Skull||A||Healing||Recovery||30||Tin Pin Another Day (Statue of Hachiko)||Touch the pin to restore a small amount of HP and cure Attack or Defense Breaks.|
|178||Black Rose||A||Doomed Defense+||50 U||Always inflicts Defense Break on enemies at the start of battle. (Some enemies may be immune.)|
|179||Lapin Angelique||A||Resonance: LA||82 H, 84 H||Increases the Attack of any Lapin Angelique pins Neku is wearing.|
Lapin Angelique Evolution Chart
Lapin Angelique Threads Edit
|Id||Title||Threads slot||ATK bonus||DEF bonus||HP bonus||BRV req||Ability name||Ability unlocker||Sold by||Secret report event|
|065||Asymmetric Jersey||Top||11||-1||-9||60||Joshua: Air Combo C||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|069||Bandage Pants||Bottom||-1||4||95||40||Shiki: Fusion ★ +2||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|079||Blond Wig||Accessory||5||6||120||Jinxed Hold that Puck||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|067||Bunny Parka||Top||9||-2||38||70||Joshua: HP +20||Mind & Body Foods - Shibu Dept. Store (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|077||Cape||Accessory||9||9||-38||70||SOS DEF Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 8)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|071||Double-breasted Suit||Top & Bottom||5||5||68||63||Jinxed Regeneration||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 9)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|078||Frilly Parasol||Accessory||5||-6||59||Joshua: Fusion ★ +1||KuraKura - Shibukyu Stationside (FSG Lvl 2)||KuraKura - Shibukyu Stationside|
|064||Goth Bondage Coat||Top||17||-8||68||54||Jinxed ATK Boost +10||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|060||Lace Bonnet||Headwear||4||115||No Obstacles||Mind & Body Foods - Shibu Dept. Store (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|072||Lace-up Dress||Top & Bottom||5||3||60||148||Combo Map Upgrade I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 6)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|080||M'sieur Lapin||Accessory||-4||2||150||69||Jinxed Immobilizing Finisher||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 9)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|063||Mini-crown||Headwear||6||-6||125||SOS DEF Boost I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|076||Platform Shoes||Footwear||8||120||Jinxed HIT Keeper||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|070||Red Two-tier Skirt||Bottom||-1||9||45||140||SOS Power Up I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 6)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|061||Ribbon Bonnet||Headwear||4||-6||117||Shiki: ATK +1||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 1)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|062||Ribbon Mini-hat||Headwear||4||-2||118||SOS ATK Boost I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|075||Ribbon Shoes||Footwear||-1||13||138||Jinxed EXP Boost||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 7)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|073||Ribbon-laced Dress||Top & Bottom||6||6||50||145||Jinxed Regeneration||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 1)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|068||Shirt & Arm Warmers||Top||38||45||Combo Panel -1||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|066||Spiderweb Jersey||Top||7||-1||60||70||SOS DEF Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 8)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|074||Vampire Dress||Top & Bottom||9||9||-75||152||SOS ATK Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 7)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|D+B • Natural Puppy • Pavo Real • Mus Rattus • Jupiter of the Monkey • Hip Snake • Sheep Heavenly • Tigre Punks • Dragon Couture • Lapin Angelique • Pegaso • Wild Boar • Gatito • Unbranded • Mithril Scale (Live Remix only)|