Pins of this brand mostly attack with tap commands. There is also a line of health restoration pins. The art on the pins usually depicts bats, rabbits, spiders, and needles in a renaissance art decor.
Lapin Angelique's main store is in A-East and is one of the earliest accessible stores in the game. Staffed by Princess K, many of their threads have powerful, double-edged abilities, but also have a high bravery requirement. The double-edged threads trade power for a drawback, or induce SOS, which can in turn be used to the player's advantage.
- Lolita Skull is an excellent Healing pin in that it will heal ATK and DEF breaks, which is a must at hard difficulty. It can be class-bypassed.
- Kaleidoscope is the best Burst Rounds pin, though it is only available at the postgame.
- Black Rose is also another postgame-only pin, but it's the Doomed Defense+ pin, which will halve the defense of enemies except most of the bosses. A very useful pin to use while grinding.
Lapin Angelique Suicide Special (LASS)Edit
Lapin Angelique threads are often used in SOS setups, which cut Neku's half of the HP bar to 0 in exchange for ATK and DEF boosts that trump all other maingame setups, providing massive damage potential. The synergistic week 3 setup that exclusively uses Lapin Angelique threads are known as the Lapin Angelique Suicide Special (LASS). All the threads are purchased at A-East/Lapin Angelique.
The drawback of LASS is that it requires Neku to have 152 BRV to equip Vampire Dress, the key item. Make sure to diligently raise Neku's BRV during week 2 if you wish to take advantage of this setup!
There are three configurations: Balanced LASS, ATK LASS, and EXP LASS.
- The days in italics are the earliest possible days the player may obtain each item, though it is recommended to purchase them on W3D2 using the buying order listed below.
- BALANCED LASS
- This is the classic setup with the best DEF boost of the three. The SOS DEF boost guarantees at least 54 DEF on Neku. Cape is unavailable until W3D5, but Ribbon Mini-hat may act as a placeholder until then.
- W3D2: +19 ATK, +110% SOS ATK, +17 DEF, +10%/60% SOS DEF (see Buying Order), +28 HP
- W3D5: +24 ATK, +90% SOS ATK, +26 DEF, +110% SOS DEF, -8 HP
- ATK LASS
- This variation throws caution into the wind and goes for the highest possible damage. Cape over Red Two-tier Skirt may seem odd, but will actually deal more damage.
- Ribbon Mini-hat - W1D3 (SOS ATK Boost 1)
- Goth Bondage Coat - W3D2 (Jinxed high ATK)
- Vampire Dress - W3D2 (SOS ATK Boost 2)
- Cape - W3D5 (SOS DEF Boost 2)
- W3D2: +41 ATK, +100% SOS ATK, +5 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, -9 HP
- W3D5: +49 ATK, +100% SOS ATK, +10 DEF, +50% SOS DEF, -47 HP
- EXP LASS
- Want to level up like crazy? Now EXP can be gained at a rapid rate: 190% on normal difficulty, and 285% on hard! This is the only LASS that can be obtained as early as W2D5 (when Tin Pin Thrift is available), though excess money is wasted on raising Princess K's FSG. Compared against Balanced LASS, it has slightly higher ATK, but much lower DEF.
- Goth Bondage Coat - W3D2 (Jinxed high ATK)
- Vampire Dress - W3D2 (SOS ATK Boost 2)
- W2D5 placeholder: Ribbon Mini-hat - W1D3 (SOS ATK Boost 1)
- Ribbon Shoes - W2D3 (Jinxed EXP Boost)
- Gold Band (EXP Boost 2) [See here for purchasing instructions]
- W2D5 w/Asymmetric Jersey: +19 ATK, +50% SOS ATK, +17 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, +49 HP
- W3D2: +40 ATK, +80% SOS ATK, +19 DEF, +0% SOS DEF, +53 HP
Buying Order Edit
- FSG Lv.7 (¥80000) is required to unlock the abilities of Vampire Dress and Ribbon Shoes. Due to the shop's non-linear FSG level increment, it is important buy all items in a specific order to conserve money. FSG levels only increase by 1 after a single purchase, and any leftover yen value is cut off. For example, buying Vampire Dress @FSG Lv.1 will only contribute ¥4000 towards FSG. The optimum buying order for W3D2 and EXP LASS W2D5 is detailed as follows:
|LV||REQ *¥1K||Balanced LASS||ATK LASS||EXP LASS W3D2||EXP LASS W2D5|
|2||26||Vampire Dress, Blond Wig||Ribbon Shoes, S&A Warmers|
|5||10||Spiderweb Jersey||Filler||Ribbon Shoes||Filler|
|6||20||Red Two-tier Skirt, Lace Bonnet||Vampire Dress, Lace Bonnet||Asymmetric Jersey, Blond Wig|
|-||2x Vampire Dress (W3D2)|
- Filler can be anything in the shop, but the combination with the least amount of waste is 2x Lace Bonnet and Ribbon Mini-hat, costing ¥10200. The initial setup is complete once the items @FSG Lv.6 are bought, shown as Cost1. Additional costs @FSG Lv.7 are shown as Cost2. The ¥55000 in the EXP LASS setups is the cost of the Gold Band.
- An issue occurs with Balanced LASS. The abilities of Spiderweb Jersey and Cape both require FSG Lv.8, but Cape is not yet available on W3D2. The player may choose to keep Spiderweb Jersey's ability locked until W3D5, or may choose to buy 2x filler (¥20400) to unlock it immediately.
Partner Threads Edit
- The partner should wear Slapshot, which increases the strength of the puck. Consult the Puck Power and Faster Puck sections for purchasing instructions.
Recommended Deck Edit
- The recommended deck is the Dragon Couture dream deck, which is the most powerful deck from W2D5 up until the end of the maingame.
- 2x One Grain, Infinite Promise (sub-slot) - W2D5: Buy One Stone, Many Birds at Dragon Couture, then evolve via mingle PP (Burst Rounds pin for puck passing)
- 2x Blue Blood Burns Blue - W2D5: [via Fiery Spirit, Spirited Fire and Flames Afar, Foes Aflame] Noise 12N @Scramble Crossing, then evolve twice via shutdown PP (Flame Blast)
- Tin Pin Thrift - W2D5: defeat Tenho at Tin Pin Slammer @Miyashita Park Underpass (Sacrifice)
- 1 pin of the player's choice
|Slapshot||BOY (Naraka)||Balanced LASS||ATK LASS (Cape)|
|One Grain, Infinite Promise||196||346||384||480|
|Blue Blood Burns Blue||104||183||203||251|
- Black Book Bag, the most powerful SOS item in the game, should be used once Neku has 300 BRV.
- Kaleidoscope may replace OGIP, and Black Rose is invaluable as a postgame grinding pin. Rhyme may be used as an alternative puck passer in order to hit immunity frogs.
Lapin Angelique Pins Edit
|Name||Psych||Elm||Action||Spec||Power||Sold by||Dropped by||Event reward|
|Pin 166||Lolita Bat||Force Rounds||Neg||T||Attack||100||14 E||W3D2, Pig (Dogenzaka)|
|Pin 167||Skull Rabbit||Force Rounds||Neg||T||Attack||121|
|Pin 168||Kaleidoscope||Burst Rounds||Neg||P||Attack||106||A-East|
|Pin 169||Lolita Emblem||Stellar Flurry||Pos||R||Attack||93||25 N||W3D6, Pig (Udagawa)|
|Pin 170||Lolita Chopper||Stellar Flurry||Pos||R||Attack||94|
|Pin 171||Link Spider||Thunderbolt||Neg||T||Attack||92||A-East|
|Pin 172||Web Spider||Thunderbolt||Neg||T||Attack||97|
|Pin 173||Network Spider||Thunderbolt||Neg||T||Attack||101|
|Pin 174||Lolita Mic||Street Jam||Neg||M||Attack||88||W3D5 Pig (West Exit Bus Terminal)|
|Pin 175||Spider's Silk||Apport||Neg||T||Attack||96||66 HU
|Pin 176||Leopard||Cure Drink||---||B||Recovery||50||21 N|
|Pin 177||Lolita Skull||Healing||---||B||Recovery||30||Tin Pin Another Day (Statue of Hachiko)|
|Pin 178||Black Rose||Doomed||Abi||---||50 U|
|Pin 179||Lapin Angelique||Resonance||Abi||---||82 H
Lapin Angelique Evolution Chart
Lapin Angelique Threads Edit
|Id||Title||Threads slot||ATK bonus||DEF bonus||HP bonus||BRV req||Ability name||Ability unlocker||Sold by||Secret report event|
|065||Asymmetric Jersey||Top||11||-1||-9||60||Joshua: Air Combo C||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|069||Bandage Pants||Bottom||-1||4||95||40||Shiki: Fusion ★ +2||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|079||Blond Wig||Accessory||5||6||120||Jinxed Hold that Puck||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|067||Bunny Parka||Top||9||-2||38||70||Joshua: HP +20||Mind & Body Foods - Shibu Dept. Store (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|077||Cape||Accessory||9||9||-38||70||SOS DEF Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 8)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|071||Double-breasted Suit||Top & Bottom||5||5||68||63||Jinxed Regeneration||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 9)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|078||Frilly Parasol||Accessory||5||-6||59||Joshua: Fusion ★ +1||KuraKura - Shibukyu Stationside (FSG Lvl 2)||KuraKura - Shibukyu Stationside|
|064||Goth Bondage Coat||Top||17||-8||68||54||Jinxed ATK Boost +10||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|060||Lace Bonnet||Headwear||4||115||No Obstacles||Mind & Body Foods - Shibu Dept. Store (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|072||Lace-up Dress||Top & Bottom||5||3||60||148||Combo Map Upgrade I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 6)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|080||M'sieur Lapin||Accessory||-4||2||150||69||Jinxed Immobilizing Finisher||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 9)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|063||Mini-crown||Headwear||6||-6||125||SOS DEF Boost I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 4)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|076||Platform Shoes||Footwear||8||120||Jinxed HIT Keeper||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|070||Red Two-tier Skirt||Bottom||-1||9||45||140||SOS Power Up I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 6)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|061||Ribbon Bonnet||Headwear||4||-6||117||Shiki: ATK +1||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 1)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|062||Ribbon Mini-hat||Headwear||4||-2||118||SOS ATK Boost I||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 2)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|075||Ribbon Shoes||Footwear||-1||13||138||Jinxed EXP Boost||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 7)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|073||Ribbon-laced Dress||Top & Bottom||6||6||50||145||Jinxed Regeneration||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 1)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|068||Shirt & Arm Warmers||Top||38||45||Combo Panel -1||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 3)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|066||Spiderweb Jersey||Top||7||-1||60||70||SOS DEF Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 8)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|074||Vampire Dress||Top & Bottom||9||9||-75||152||SOS ATK Boost II||Lapin Angelique - A-East (FSG Lvl 7)||Lapin Angelique - A-East|
|D+B • Natural Puppy • Pavo Real • Mus Rattus • Jupiter of the Monkey • Hip Snake • Sheep Heavenly • Tigre Punks • Dragon Couture • Lapin Angelique • Pegaso • Wild Boar • Gatito • Unbranded • Mithril Scale (Live Remix only)|