Happycore Bat's sprite
|Habitat(s)||Station Underpass* |
|Day(s)||Week 2: Day 3 |
Week 3: Days 1-3 & 5
|Resistances||100% Positive |
|Pin drops||U - 5,000 Yen* |
H - Bat*
N - Top Gear*
E - 1,000 Yen*
- "Tinged a midnight purple, these bats nip ravenously at your neck, sucking away your HP!"
- — Noise Report
- Saw Wing: The Happycore Bat spins its body and wings into a pinwheel-like form, then charges into the player.
- Energy Drain: The bat drains the power from the Concert Stage's lights in order to give Pteropus Canor the Dark Immortality ability.
- HP Drain: The bat rushes at the player in order to bite them and steal some of their HP.
During a standard battle, the player should concentrate on erasing them to avoid HP loss. Being airborne, it can sometimes be difficult to judge where to aim in order to hit them with negative (long-ranged) psyche attacks. During the Pteropus Canor boss battle, the player should erase them to remove Pteropus Canor's Dark Immortality ability, but should stay mindful of their own HP Drain ability.
Week 3: Day 2Edit
Week 3: Day 3Edit
- During Pteropus Canor boss Noise battle - Concert Stage