Electro Popguin's sprite
|Habitat(s)||104 Building* |
Udagawa Back Streets*
|Day(s)||Week 2: Days 5-7 |
Week 3: Days 5 & 6
|Resistances||100% Positive |
|Pin drops||U - Rare Metal* |
H - Superfine Beam*
N - Superfine Beam*
E - Nenekiri*
- "These avian Noise direct the J popguin assault. Defeat them, and their troops fall into chaos!"
- — Noise Report
- Popguin Lead: Electro Popguin has the capability to lead any fellow J Popguin on the field for a coordinated attack on the player.
- Flurry Slap: The Electro Popguin rapidly flails its wings in front of itself to repeatedly slap the player when they get too close.
- Penguin Slide: The Electro Popguin slides on its stomach at the player, causing damage upon contact.
- Popguin Slide Assault: Under the ability, Popguin Lead, Electro Popguin will command any J Popguin to slide together with it towards the player, all in order to deal collective damage to the target.
The player should attack the Electro Popguin first if it is leading J Popguin. Otherwise, attack as normal while avoiding the Electro Popguin's slide attack.