|Circle Pit Grizzly|
Circle Pit Grizzly's sprite
|Date(s) Encountered||Week 1: Day 5|
|Resistance||100% Positive |
|Pin Drops||U - Grizzly* |
H - Grizzly*
N - 5,000 Yen*
E - 1,000 Yen*
- "These ashen-furred bears let loose a furious howl that vastly increases their strength!"
- — Noise Report
- Slash: The Circle Pit Grizzly draws back its arm, then slashes its target with one of its claws. If any obstacle is in the way, it will be knocked aside.
- Back-Slash: The Circle Pit Grizzly draws back its arm, then performs an underarm back-slash with one of its claws. This attack is faster than Slash.
- Somersault Crusher: The Circle Pit Grizzly slams its claw into the ground (which can damage the player if they are close enough to it) and somersaults into the air. It then lands on its feet and attempts to crush the player with its claws. This is a very fast attack; dashing is the only hope of avoiding it. It is only used on the bottom-screen.
- Howl: After 75% of its Armor Gauge (the yellow bar part of its health bar) has been depleted, it will begin howling. This enhances its attack power up to triple what it is normally, making the Circle Pit Grizzly even more dangerous than before. Luckily, this is not a cumulative effect; multiple howls will not increase this boost in power any further.
The Circle Pit Grizzly will attack Neku and Shiki quickly and with strong attacks; it can swipe at them with both forehand and backhand strikes, as well as jump and attempt to crush them with its claws. It may be helpful for Neku to use a Psychokinesis pin to destroy obstacles in the battlefield so the Circle Pit Grizzly cannot attack employ them in its attacks. Pins with knockback, such as Masamune, Murasame, Ice Blow, or Ice Risers) will keep the Circle Pit Grizzly unable to attack. Shiki should attempt to block any of the Noise's attacks. Note that Somersault Crusher is only used on the bottom-screen.