- "The Taboo frog. Its foamy spray hides a single, differently-colored lethal bubble!"
- — Noise Report
- Taboo Defense: Taboo Noise only take full damage from attacks that are made by characters holding the Light Puck, as part of a Cross Combo, or from Fusion Attacks. All other attacks deal significantly reduced damage.
- Leap: The Choirfrog leaps onto the player, and then leaps off to deal moderate damage. The leap is homing to a degree and so it is difficult to avoid by moving normally. However, dashing while the frog is attempting to land on Neku, or before it has leapt off, is usually a good method of avoiding taking damage from the attack.
- Foams: After standing still to inflate its throat sac, the Choirfrog releases a heap of bubbles that inflict damage on contact; damaging the bubbles will pop them (the bubbles are considered airborne, so ground-based attacks will not destroy them). Attacking the Choirfrog while it's inflating its throat sac cancels the attack altogether.
- Unlike the "Bubbles" used by most other frog noise, Choirfrog's "Foams" also includes a single purple bubble mixed in with the others, only having a subtle difference from normal bubbles at first glance; this deals heavy damage and can inflict HP Drain.
The player should stay away from the Choirfrog's bubbles, especially due to its purple bubble that causes HP drain. Since it is a Taboo Noise, all psych attacks do significantly less damage than normal. In order to do real damage to a Taboo Noise, the attacking character must have the Light Puck. Equipable items that make the Light Puck move more slowly between Neku and his partner can therefore be helpful when fighting any Taboo Noise.